Please click here to view our current menu, please note that this is subject to change.
- A registered dietitian is available onside forty (40) hours a week to access each resident’s nutritional status.
- The food service department is responsible for providing appetizing nourishing meals to our resident. The food is prepared in the kitchen and served in dining rooms or delivered to the bedrooms. Snacks and bed lunch are provided daily.
- The resident’s lounges are equipped with refrigerators stocked with small snacks. Coffee, Tea, Juice is available in the dining rooms.
- The food service department is inspected tri-annually to ensure food safety standards are met. Food service staff have completed Food Safety training.
- Therapeutic diets, dietary supplements and assistive devices for eating are available. A sample menu is available here.
- Friends and family members wishing to join their loved one for a meal are welcome to do so. When possible, guests are asked to provide at least an hour notice to the dietary staff. Guests can pay for their meal in advance at the Business office or by giving the money to a member of the dietary staff. The cost of each meal is $5.00.