These services are included in your daily accommodation charge.
- Nursing and personal care are on a 24-hour basis, including RN’s, LPN’s, CCA’s and PCW’s
- Medical Care: Physician; our house physician visits two (2) days a week and Pharmacy services are available seven (7) days a week
- A Registered Dietitian is available onsite for two (2) days a week
- Supplies and equipment needed for resident care, including the management of skin care, incontinence and precautions for infection control.
- Selected over the counter medications and treatment provided.
- Meal services including three (3) meals daily, snacks and bed lunches, special and therapeutic diets, dietary supplements, assistive devices for eating. Our resident lounges are equipped with small snacks.
- Laundry services available are washing and drying of personal clothing. Bedding, pillows, towels, washcloths, window curtains are provided. (Adding your own personal touch to your bedroom is encouraged)
- Bedroom furniture (bed, bedside table, bureau, closet)
- Housekeeping services are provided daily
- Rehabilitation services; Physiotherapist
- On-site physio aide services
- Occupational services available
- Pastoral Care services available as needed
- Access to our secure facility can be made through the main entrance (front of building) and the receiving area door (rear of building) and the Business Office entrance. (open Monday to Friday 8-4). Security cameras are located at the entrances to the facility for the safety of our residents and staff.
- Living and leisure space for relaxation; inside and outside.