Residents are responsible for fees charged for services or products not covered under the daily accommodation charge.
- Transportation charges, including cost of mode (ambulance, CHAD (Central Highlands Association for the Disabled) and accompaniment if applicable. Emergency situations may not allow time for preapproval with POA.
- Ambulance charges (more info can be found at EHS by clicking here)
- Prescription drugs not covered under the Pharmacare Program as well as the Co-Payment charges under this program
- Certain non-prescription drugs not on the Pharmacare Formulary
- Advanced Food Care is available upon request
- Beauty salon services (add link to salon prices)
- Telephone service
- Dental services including dentures, hearing aids, hearing aid batteries and hearing tests, eye examinations and glasses.
- Needed repairs and/or replacements of the above personal effects, for Residents who are no longer able to care for their personal effects when there is a potential risk for loss, misplaced and/or damaged personal items.
- Assistive devices (e.g. Wheelchair, walker, cane, etc.) These items may be available through the Red Cross Program.
- Personal care products not provided by the Home but preferred by the resident.
- Any costs associated with the funeral of the resident is the responsibility of the resident or his/her estate.