Environmental / Laundry Services
- Resident’s rooms are furnished and organized to allow for safety, comfort and cleanliness in a home like setting.
- The environment staff provide a clean and tidy environment.
- Seasonal clothing/items must be stored at the home of the family. No storage (other than the closet) is available.
- We strongly recommend that all clothing be of the wash and dry variety. Families have the right to do “special care” clothing on their own.
- All clothing must go to the laundry for labelling at the time of moving in or as purchased.
- There is a section in the laundry where “lost and found” items are kept. Please visit the laundry if your loved one is missing something.
- The laundry is open seven (7) days a week; 7am – 4pm. Please drop by during these hours to have your loved ones clothing labelled.
- If families wish, they can take the clothes home to be laundered.
- It is the responsibility of the resident’s families to go through the personal clothing and discard any garments which are no longer appropriate.