Our Volunteer Program
Volunteering is the most fundamental act of citizenship in our society. It’s offering time, energy and skills of one’s own free will. Volunteers compliment the personal interactions with the residents; bringing life and enthusiasm and maintaining connection to the community.
Valley View Villa works with both youth and adult volunteers; as well as community groups, organizations, and school partnerships. Service organizations provide hours of dedicated, selfless services; spiritual, social and support to our Home.
There are many, many opportunities for youth and adults to volunteer; including some of the following:
- One on one room visit
- Assisting with scheduled program
- Baking & Crafts
- Sing along
- Pet visits
- Assisting with meals
- … and more, the possibilities are endless!
How do I become a Volunteer at Valley View Villa?
- Potential volunteers can set up an appointment to explore options available for a volunteer experience which meet their needs.
- All volunteers must complete a Volunteer application form. The application can be downloaded or drop in to pick one up.
- Adult volunteers (18 years and older) require a vulnerable sector check.