To move into Valley View Villa, or to stay temporarily in a respite room, please complete the following steps. If you have any questions about our facility, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- To begin, please call 1-800-225-7225 to start the process through the intake line of the Department of Health & Wellness.
- A Care-Coordinator, from the Department of Health & Wellness, will meet with you to access your needs.
- The first option that will be explored is whether you can continue to live in your home with the help of home care and other community resources. Your Care Coordinator may arrange these services for you.
- If you need more support that can be provided at home, the Care Coordinator will complete an application for placement to a long term care facility.
- At the same time, you will need to complete a financial assessment with the Care Coordinator; who will explain the process to you.
- Your name will then be placed on the waiting list for long term care home, according to the date your application was approved.
Please note: this entire process is coordinated by the Department of Health & Wellness.