- All visits are to be booked through recreation. Please contact Lisa White (email@example.com). This is subject to change, please stay posted.
- When booking you will be prescreened, and you will later be screened when arriving. If you present any symptoms prior to arriving, please notify the facility and we will reschedule to a later date.
- If you develop any symptoms related to COVID19 within two weeks prior to your visit, please notify the facility and call 811.
- Resident or Substitute Decision Maker must designate three individuals for indoor visits. These three visitors cannot change.
- Only one visitor per indoor visit.
- Parking is in the front of the building at the designated parking area (this is subject to change as the side may be more convenient).
- Visitor will enter the ‘Main Entrance’ at the front of the building.
- Mask and Hand Sanitizer will be in the foyer. Please perform proper hand hygiene and wear the provided medical mask.
- Visitor will be screened over the treehouse phone/intercom before entering.
- Visitor will be escorted to main floor dining room for visits.
- Visitor must wear mask for the entire visit and maintain a 6 foot distance at all times.
- Visits are limited to 30 mins.
- All visits will be supervised by staff.
- After visit is over, visitor may exit through the dining room door.
- Up to 5 visitors at a time. They do not need to be the same 5 each time.
- Parking is in the front for the Gazebo, Parking is in HavenBrook parking area for the covereddeck.
- Please follow the signage. Wait in designated area for staff to give direction. Ensure you arrive with your mask on. Mask can be either medical or non‐medical.
- Use provided hand sanitizer prior to screening.
- Staff member will screen visitors and then escorted to designated area.
- Must maintain 6ft distance for duration of visit.
- Once seated in the designated area, masks can be removed. Mask must be put back on while exiting.
Please note that these protocols are subject to change based on best practices and direction from the
Chief Medical Officer of Health. The facility reserves the right to cancel visits at any time, for example
active cases in our community.