Family & Friends;
As of Friday December 16th 2021 the following restrictions have been put in place for LTC facilities across Nova Scotia.
- Residents are permitted to have two (2) visitors at a time.
- Visitors are not required to be designated caregivers.
- There is no maximum number of visitors a resident may receive in a day and it does not have to be the same two visitors each time.
- It is recommended but not required that visitors be rapid tested within 24 hours of the visit if possible.
- Masking and physical distancing are required during the entire visit. Residents may have a quick hug but then physical distancing must be maintained for the duration of the visit.
- Check exposure sites prior to visiting as you may not be able to visit.
- All visitors must be fully vaccinated and be able to show proof of vaccination through QR scan code.
- Residents may only leave the facility for overnight visits if they are fully vaccinated.
- The facility should have a consistent group of 10 residents with a maxim of 20 within a facility during congregated times ( meals, recreation)
As a facility the following will be put in place on Friday December 17th to keep our residents and staff safe:
- Residents must stay on their own floor.
- Gathering limits will be a maximum of 20 residents during meal times & programming.
- Visits in the resident lounge will be limited to one resident and two visitors per visit.
- During your visits you will be permitted to stay inside the residents room for the duration of your visit, no walking/ mingling in the hallways.
Thank you for understanding during these uncertain times. It is our priority to keep our residents as safe as possible.
Take Care & Happy Holidays
Valley View Villa Management