If you have any ONE of the following symptoms:
- Fever (i.e. chills, sweats)
- Cough or worsening of a previous cough
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle aches
- Nasal Congestion/runny nose
- Hoarse voice
- Unusual fatigue
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Red, purple or blueish lesions, on the feet, toes or fingers without clear cause
Do not come to Valley View Villa. Call either Lisa White or the Nurses Station to report your symptoms(s).
If you develop symptoms within 14 days of after your visit, you must call 811 and notify the nurses station.
It is important to always self‐screen and always report your symptoms. Even with few cases of COVID‐19 being reported in NS, we must continue to protect our residents and follow all guidelines. It is the law.