Yesterday, residents were evacuated from the facility due to a chemical detected on equipment used by hazmat. We have determined that due to excessive heat, this caused residents on one of the units to feel unwell. The chemical detected on the fire departments Hazmat equipment came from garbage and there is no risk to resident safety. All residents are in the process of moving back into the facility.
The facility is putting immediate plans in place to temper the air in the building to avoid future incidents. Resident will be monitored and extra hydration rounds will be provided. Everyone is stable.