As cases rise in our province we will be implementing stricter rules around visiting & off site visits. Effective Tuesday December 21st 2021 until further notice we will be implementing the following:
- Residents who are going out with their families will need to self isolate for 72 hours upon returning and will have to have a negative COVID test before coming off isolation. You can still visit during their isolation period but will have to wear full PPE during the entire visit.
- If your resident lives in a double room they will only be allowed ONE visitor during their visit.
- Visitors are NOT PERMITTED to leave the residents room during their visit for any reason, when your visit is over you are to go directly to the exit.
- No visiting in common areas. If your resident is in a common area when you arrive you are to take them directly to their room to have your visit.
- NO homemade food will be permitted. Pre packaged food with expiry date will be the only food allowed in, take out will be permitted as long as the resident eats it during the visit, it will be disposed of once visit is over.
- Visiting hours will be changing to MONDAY, WEDNESDAY,FRIDAY,SATURDAY SUNDAY 9-5. There will be no visits on TUESDAY OR THURSDAYS.
- Visitors will not be permitted to EAT or DRINK during the visit.
- Masks are required to be worn correctly at all times during the visit, if at any time during the visit the facility rules are broken you will be asked to leave.
- All visitors must be DOUBLE VACCINATED to enter our building.
Thank you & Happy Holidays
Valley View Villa Management